As one who can not go a day without applying some kind of nut butter on almost everything, I suppose you could call me a tad bit “nuts.” I admit, I have even tried some on strawberry flavored Twizzlers before (something I suggest everyone gives a chance)! I mean, let’s be honest with ourselves – nut butter is just one of those go-to, comforting, lovable items that one can never seem to get enough of. All that’s needed is a spoon + a jar, which then = happiness. I suppose it goes without saying that this addiction of mine has led me to take on the role of a nut critic. As much as I like to think that peanut butter is peanut butter, almond butter is almond butter, and that each is just as amazingly delicious as the next, it is simply not true. Therefore, I am here to save you from the worst form of disappointment – food disappointment!
Mouth-watering, Life-changing, Have to Haves:
1. Jiffs Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate – Light as air, yet rich as cream, Jiff’s has created a product that is as spreadable as it is scrumptious. Whipped to perfection, it tastes great on everything! I have to say, it’s even better than Reddi-Wip (and that’s a tough one to beat)! My advice: You haven’t lived until you have used it to dip strawberries!
2. You Fresh Naturals Coco-Nut Butters (5 Flavors being White Chocolate Cake Batter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Maple Vanilla, Cinnamon Roll, and Roasted and Toasted) – After reading the flavors, need I say more!? It’s literally dessert in a jar. With all natural, organic ingredients, who said dessert can’t be healthy!?
3. Peanut Butter and Co. (10 Flavors Including White Chocolate Wonderful, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Mighty Maple, and The Bee’s Knees) – Where do I even begin. When I say this peanut butter is out of this world, I actually mean you may “space” out when you find out just how much deliciousness is packed into each jar.
4. Wild Friends (9 Flavors Including Vanilla Expresso Almond Butter and Honey Pretzel Peanut Butter) – They aren’t called Wild Friends for nothing. With each spoonful, I swear your taste buds will go, well, WILD! Soon enough, you may even find that these nut butters have become a set of new best friends that you can not live without.
5. Justin’s (7 Flavors Including Maple Almond Butter, Vanilla Almond Butter, and Chocolate Almond Butter) – Ever since 2004 when Justin founded the company, these nut butters have proven to be shelf-clearing – and for good reason! They are the definition of “you can never have enough” and that “there is no such thing as too much!” Fortunately, Justin’s knows this and offers on-the-go squeezable packets to be enjoyed everywhere and anywhere! Don’t worry, they’ve got you covered – that is, covered in an assortment of crazy good flavors!